Why use jQuery?
- jQuery helps us to manipulate HTML and CSS.
- Easily manipulate DOM elements and their attributes.
- It helps us to create effects like a show or hide elements, sliding transition, and so on.
- We can easily implement Ajax to enable asynchronous data exchange between client and server.
Advantages of jQuery
- Save lots of time — we can save lots of time by using the jQuery inbuilt effects and selectors and concentrating on other development work.
- Compatible with all browsers — jQuery is created with modern browsers and it is compatible with all major browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Free of Cost— it is completely free to download and use.
Why Do Developers Prefer To Use jQuery?
When you have the proper knowledge of jQuery, you will be guaranteed to get the best and most talented jQuery programmer or developer jobs. jQuery is fruitful in today’s web and there’s an extremely high chance that you’ll use it in your career. Nowadays jQuery jobs are in great demand at Freelancer.com, you can find many freelancers who are highly professional and have a lot of experience in this aspect.